Brother DCP-L2540DW Monochrome Laser Multi-Function Printer With Wireless Networking And Du
The Brother DCP-L2540DW is a reliable, affordable monochrome laser multi-function copier with an up to 35-page automatic document feeder for home or small office use. This desk-friendly, compact copier has an up to 250-sheet capacity tray, connects with ease via wireless networking or Ethernet, and prints and copies at up to 30ppm. Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network‡;. Scan documents to a variety of destinations‡;. Automatic duplex printing helps save paper. 1-year limited warranty plus free phone support for life of your product.
- Fast printing and copying. Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 30ppm and produce professional output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Flexible paper handling. Features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes, labels or thicker media.
- Versatile, high-quality color scanning. Offers an up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of “scan to” functions including: E-mail, file, image, OCR and SharePoint (PC).
- Flexible connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet network interfaces for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Convenient mobile device printing & scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother™ iPrint&Scan app.
- Easily produce two-sided output. Print professional two-sided documents and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying. This feature helps to reduce paper use and saves money.
- Standalone Copying No PC required. Reduce/enlarge documents from 25-400% in 1% increments and help save paper with N-in-1 copying.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.