our Graphic designers/artists design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, advertising and signage.
Typical activities include:
- liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
our dealers in Graphic and Designing domain
- Advertising agencies
- Large print houses
- Brand agencies
- Signage companies
- Book, magazine and newspaper publishers
- Multimedia companies including the games industry and web development
- Television and broadcasting companies
- The packaging industry
- In-house graphic design services of major national and international organizations and companies.