Success Stories and Achieved projects
- Repairs and maintained more than 35 printers, copiers and scanner which include small, medium and large size HP LaserJet, canon and other big size digital machines at National Security services (NSS) at Hai Jalaba branch office in August-September 2018.
- Repairs and Maintained more than 40 printers which include small, medium and large size printers, copiers and scanner HP , canon and other big size digital machines at ministry of foreign affairs and international cooperation in July-August 2018.
- Supplied Bugema university main campus computing and Technology department with Kaspersky Endpoint Security Antivirus, system and Apps software installation and configuration, and also designed and supplied them with club T. shirt and caps for two years (2015-2016).
- Planed, Designed and setup the network physical and Logical Topology of Bugema university Kampala campus computers Labs and also configured the network gadgets devices which include Integrated Services Routers, Intelligent switches, servers and repeaters on the network.
- Designed, developed, updated and managed the Bugema university Computing & Technology (C&T) department website in 2015 to 2017.
- Supply Nkumba University with Kaspersky Endpoint Security and AVG Antivirus for one year, setup the physical and logical computer Labs network Topology and install the IT infrastructure in those given Labs (i.e. computer Lab G, E and D).
- Update and manage the Nkumba university library information system, web based system from 2017- up to date.
- Designed and developed Foundation for Youth Initiative website(fyisouthsudan.org)
- Designed and developed Liberty Engineering & Construction website.
- Organized conferences and workshops with the following themes:
- The Role of ICT to Student Leaders and Teachers for Sustainable National Development” on 20th October 2014 at Bugema University main campus, Loweru district, Uganda
- The Importance of ICT to Sustainable National Development and Business Management” on 20th August 2016 at Bugema University, Kampala campus, Uganda.
11. A Workshop on Computer Sensitization at NKumba University, from 10th April to 13th April 2017: – Featuring;
- Introduction to Windows and Computer Systems
- Internet and Communication.
- ICT entrepreneurship
- Costumer care services